Recipe by Nick Noel
2 chicken breasts
4 small red potatoes
1/2 pound of baby carrots
1 red onion
1 cup starboard
1 tbs spoon dried rosemary
1 1/4 tbs fennel seed
1/2 cup olive oil
1 tsp salt
1. Clean the chicken breasts and then place in a bowl
2. crush the dried herbs with a mortar and pestal (skip this step if you want)
3. Pour the Starboard over the chicken.
4. Sprinkle the herbs and salt over the chicken and let it marinate in the fridge for several hours.
5. In a deep pan, heat the oil.
6. While the oil heats, chop the onions and dice the potatoes.
7. Place the chicken in the pan and brown it on both sides (keep the marinade)
8. Once the chicken has browned, add the vegetables and marinade to the pan, reduce the heat, and let simmer for an hour. (The times are kind of guesses, if you think the chicken should be in there longer feel free to change it.)